On Saturday morning I was certain of the following things:
1) Cage The Elephant ROCK in concert.
2) Being 40 years old does not mean your mosh pit days are over.
3) Aging goths never get any easier to deal with when they've had a few beers.
4) Being the designated driver sucks at the time.
5) Getting to have a lie in with no hangover makes being the designated driver not so bad after all.
6) Sometimes strangers do things that restore your faith in humanity (like returning lost mobile phones that certain 40 year olds have misplaced in the mosh pit).
All in all pretty productive learning for a Friday night.
mission memories from Facebook
1 day ago