I've just seen this over at Rachel's blog, and thought I'd join in the fun.
1. Are you wearing a hat? No, I’m in the office. They already think I’m weird, they’d probably fire me if I started wearing hats inside.
2. Bottled water? Only if there’s no tap nearby.
3. Do you have a crush on someone right now? I’m kind of harbouring a bit of a Billy Ray Cyrus thing at the moment….previously it was Steve Irwin. I know – the shame!
4. What kind of computer do you have? Dell Desktop at work, Compaq laptop at home.
5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil? Pen, pencil makes my writing illegible, but it has to be the right pen.
6. Who was the last message in your inbox from? Amazon, confirming receipt of my order.
7. What's your favourite season? Autumn
8. Does your best friend have a girlfriend or boyfriend? No.
9. Do you like tea? I’m British, of course I like tea :P Weak and milky with one sugar.
10. Favourite radio station? REAL Radio or BBC Radio 2
11. Type your name into Google - what's the first site that appears? The bebo profile for some random person who is not me. She likes pink though.
12. What's your favourite song at the moment? Chasing cars by Snow Patrol.
13. Coke or pepsi? Mostly diet, occasionally cherry, always Coke.
14. Favourite subject in school? Textiles
15. Last concert? Cage The Elephant at Manchester Academy
16. Next concert? The Eclectica music festival in August.
17. Last magazine you bought? Scrapbook Trends.
18. Last book you read? Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs.
19. Do you prefer cats or dogs? Either, but I couldn’t eat a whole one.
20. Is there someone you want to punch right now? Not right now, but the list is usually many and varied.
21. Favourite sports team/person? If you forced me at gun point to choose one… St Helens RFLC, but I don’t really do sports.
22. Country you most want to visit? US
23. Are you a Blogger addict? Er……hell yes.
24. When do you shower? When I get the chance :P Not so easy with two kids. Mostly in the evening though.
25. What's your dream job? Midwife.
26. What kind of car do you drive? Fiat Grande Punto. Black. I lubs my car.
27. What word in the dictionary best describes you? Tenacious
28. What's your blog address? You must know that, you’re here aren’t you?
29. Worst TV show at the moment? The Jeremy Kyle Show….uggghhh!! Actually, can I amend the answer to #20 to put him at the top of the list? I can’t stand that man!
30. Are you a better talker or listener? Depends on the situation.
31. What's your favourite colour? Purple
32. What is your favourite animal? Hmmmmm. I’d have to go with hippopotamus.
33. Are you afraid of the dark? No, although I read a lot of horror books so I wouldn’t be adverse to being afraid of what is IN the dark!
34. Is there something lacking in your life right now? Money in my purse so I can raid the vending machine. I didn’t get chance to stop at the bank this morning.
35. What do you miss about childhood? Not having to be responsible for stuff.
36. How many times did it take you to pass your driving test? *blushing* do I have to answer this? *Sigh* okay, five!
37. How many kids do you want? The two will do, thank you.
38. Are you a good painter? I can’t paint for toffee, unless you mean walls and door frames. I wish I could though.
39. Can you cook? I like to think so.
40. Are you a cheapskate? No, but I wouldn’t pay over the odds for something and I certainly wouldn’t pay for something just because it was branded.
41. What would you do with a million pounds? Pay off the debts, help out my family, have a new kitchen (probably wouldn’t move though) and live out my days happily tinkering about with all things crafty.
42. Have you been to Disney World? No, but it’s on the “Things to do” list. (add that to the answer for #41).
43. How many days a month are you online? Every single damn day! I’m addicted!
44. Last time you went bowling? Does Wii bowling count? Other than that its too long ago to remember. I’m sure I sucked though, I always do.
45. Hot or cold weather? Cold, you can always warm up.
46. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 5 pairs of boots, 5 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of trainers.
47. Are you a shop-a-holic? Not really, mostly I don’t actually like shopping I just do it if I have to.
48. Where were you yesterday at 10.30? In work.
49. Are you afraid of the dentist? Not really. I’m not exactly running in there singing and dancing, but it doesn’t really bother me.
50. Were you bored or entertained by this survey? Neither, I was happy of the distraction, which is why I did it.
Let me know if you decide to do this too, so I can come and check out your answers too!